Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 30, 2019

Card & Gift Winner

Hi Everybody,

What a beautiful weekend this is turning out to be. Ruby and I are off on a family picnic later this morning and we are going near the river so that Isabella ... who is now eight ... can go paddling with the dogs and having a lovely time.

Ruby loves swimming and she is sure to find some deeper water where she can do that. Mind you she is only a little Spaniel and so deep for her is not deep for humans. So we need to take towels and water and some food for the dogs as well as ourselves. 


It should be a lot of fun and a gorgeous day out especially welcome after the really busy week I had. 
I hope you managed to join me on Hochanda and see the fabulous dies on offer this time.

And if you bought some then Thank You and I hope you enjoy playing with them. This little card features the  Petunia Wrap   and it is really useful set of four dies.

There are videos on the way but I need the time to edit them and get them added to YouTube so that you can view them and time has been a little scarce this last week and today I am having fun.

But for now the draw for the Card and  Gift from Friday has been done and the name drawn is ...

Diana Lawton
 could you email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the prize will be on its way to you.

Please let me know that you have it safely and I hope you will enjoy it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. I am the happy winner of Christina's kind gift. Cannot wait for its arrival so I can get started. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Diana....enjoy!!!! Christina I hope you have a GREAT day out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...