Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 03, 2019

Friday Freebie Winner

Hi Everybody,

After a busy week I am all packed and ready to go to Peterborough. I have made as many samples as I could and got my demonstrations ready in separate cellophane bags ready to show you. So I hope you will be able to join me at 6pm and 8pm this evening.  I will be back on Hochanda at 9am 1pm and 5pm tomorrow and then home again to my own comfy bed
  One last job to do is select the winner of the Joanna Sheen Collection from Friday. 

The name this week is ...

Ruth Scott
would you email me please your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get them off to you straight away.

I hope you will like them and please let me know when they arrive with you.

See you later ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Hello Christina,
    I'm looking forward to seeing you this evening. Hope you've got your glue and that the cutting machine is better this time.
    Congratulations to Ruth - enjoy.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ruth
    Good luck Christina at Hochanda
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ruth......hope you enjoy!!! Have fun Christina at Peterborough....you are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ruth. Have fun on your shows, Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Ruth, look forward to watching you Christina, have fun. Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you the best of luck in whatever you're doing the next few days, Christina.
    Congratulations, Ruth. Enjoy your prize.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...