Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 16, 2019

Friday Freebie Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

Ruby and I had a very late rising this morning as we didn't get up until 10am and that was only because the postman knocked on the door.

She races to the door to bark at him and then sits there watching the mail come through the letter box.

I have done the draw for the winner of the Friday Freebie and the name this week is ...

Pauline Roberts

would you email me please your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the gift will be on its way to you.

I hope you will enjoy it and please let me know that you have it safely

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Pauline.....enjoy your goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina,
    Nothing nicer than a lie in, nothing worse than someone at the door!
    Congratulations Pauline, enjoy.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Pauline I was lucky enough to win last week. Have a lovely weekend Christina with Ruby. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Pauline, the giveaway found your name as you wished:-)
    Sounds like Ruby is keeping an eye out for you:-)
    Much affection
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...