Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 06, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody

I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s Facebook Live if you managed to join me. The new dies are real statement items and the demos that I did showed you s9me of my ideas. If you bought the die sets then I am sure you will come up with many more as you play.

They where also featured on Hochanda and the full bundle of all the six sets of Decorative Corners was a sell out. Pauline Hi key did a grand job with her demos and  she made some lovely cards.  Many of my sample cards where also shown.

The draw for the Christmas Set has been done and the winner this week is 

Pam McKenzie

Would you please email me your postal address to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and the pack will be on its way to you straight away.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Pam! Enjoy your package and have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Pam. Enjoy making Xmas cards . Christina it was a good show on Friday- The new dies look lovely.Will have to put them on my list !xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Pam, you can make an early start on your C cards, at this rate it will be here before we realise it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Pam on being the lucky winner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Pam!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Pam, loved your demos Christina beautiful dies and brilliant ideas. Take care stay safe and stay well. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...