Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 07, 2012

Paper Pleating

This lovely technique has been around for years and another I learned as a child. I really don't remember where I got it from it's that long ago.

Paper Pleating  is easy to do and yet can look so pretty on a card, especailly if flowers are added too.

The flower centres are from Wild Orchid Crafts  and they have been added to some silk ones that I had in my "Stash" and had forgotten about.

Amazing what you find when you have a clear out!!

The Trellis edge is a Martha Stewart punch and the butterflies are peel offs.

This a card I made quite some time ago ... long before the Spellbinder days!!

Hugs Christina xx



3 comments:

  1. I love your Spellbinders projects, but it's nice to have a simpler card with an intriguing (and easy) technique now and then. I have some cheaper and thinner DSP in my stash that this will be perfect for. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Christina and another technique I will have to try. xxxxHappy Easter, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fanatical over the pleating! Can't wait to try it, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...