Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 11, 2020

Hot Foiling

HI Everybody,

So yesterday I got out my Minc Machine and played with some Hot Foils that I have in my stash and these are two of the card I came up with.

I made loads of backgrounds that can be used in the future from all different colours of foil and I enjoyed the playtime with them.

This first one was foiled on Kraft Card and I used an embossing folder to get this look
 This second one I created with transfer gel and a stencil on white card and both have used Gold foil.

I like the look of both of them. The flowers where some I stamped and die cut a long time ago they fell out of an envelope packet while I as tidying up

So I thought I would use them up to create my cards.

Both of the sentiments are from Spellbinders and again some I have had for quite some time, so I don't even know if they are still available.

These cards will go into my Charity shop donations and as soon as the shop re-opens I will take these, and 210 others, to them to sell.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Christina, the 2nd one is my favourite. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards - the foiling is so effective nicely finished off with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Christine. I'm sure these will fly off the counter when the Charity Shop reopens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Christina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards -haven't tried hot foiling.Charity shop will be very happy to receive any cards you donate -lucky customers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, Christina. Love both backgrounds.
    Whoever receives one of the 200 plus cards will be a lucky person. All your cards are beautiful and made with love.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christina,
    These cards are stunning!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea what hot foiling is, but I do like your cards....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never done this method, yours are lovely cards. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina.
    Two absolutely stunning cards. Never done foiling but it does look lovely , Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look of these cards. I will have to find out what a minc machine is. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Christina these cards look so nice. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards Christina the charity shop will be thrilled with them. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great effects, stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...