Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 04, 2020

Altenew Magazine Issue 1

Hi Everybody

Altenew and Practical Publishing have brought you a new boxed kit that  is on sale now.

It is full of beautiful ideas, along with some gorgeous papers for you to use on your own projects.


There is also a layering stamp set and this one is called Modern Blooms. Layering stamp sets are the Altenew staple and this one is called Modern Blooms.

You will also find in the pack 3 dies and a stencil with multiple leaf images on it.

This is a card that I have made from the kit and the flower is lovely  and being Altenew it is going to go quick.

Here is the link for you to see if this new boxed kit is something you would enjoy playing with.


More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. What a lovely card today. Will have to look out for the magazine. Thankyou. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.
    MAUREEN KELLY...THANKYOU FOR YOUR LITTLE NOTE. AND THANKYOU BACK RE. THE SIGN OFF MESSAGE.
    AS ALWAYS ...PLEASE STAY SAFE EVERYONE 🙏 🙏 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Christina, it was lovely to watch you on Hochanda yesterday. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afternoon Christina....beautiful floral card....will look out for this set.....I also enjoyed the shows yesterday...so inspirational

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Beautiful design and card Christina, I have the mag and still feel a little intimidated by it all. I will do it soon, I'm promising myself.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card but need a lot more practice before I am any good at colouring! Checked the link - already sold out! Saw the Hochanda demos but maybe my computer wasn't getting the sound - showed 100% and although the presenters sound was fine The demo sounds from both of you were not picked up. Fortunately I could follow them despite the problem. Congrats on the sell out.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry cannot get Hochanda on my tv Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christina,
    This looks like a fantastic offer but it's sold out on your link. Think I'll see if Craft Stash have it in stock.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, love the flowers.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christina, will look out for this one, sold out online already. Love Anne Owens xx
    Stay safe stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful card, I love altenew and their flowers.
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...