Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 05, 2020

Winner

Hi Everybody,

Another Friday Freebie has come round and they seem to get quicker each week
 I still have several box kits to be won so please keep on trying if you haven't won one yet. 
I promise you they are well worth trying for and you will not be disappointed in any of them

The draw has been done for yesterdays offering and the name this week is ...

Lynne Lapish

would you email me please with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the kit ill be on its way to you straight away.

If you could let me know that you have it safely that would be great and I hope you enjoy playing with it when it arrives with you.

Every week I ask you to leave your FULL NAME at the end of your comment and the reason for that is to be fair to everybody else. I have on occasions had several people with the same first name  and then it gets confusing. 
But there are still people leaving entries and not adding their full names
 and I cannot enter those with only nick names into the draw. So if you are not winning then at least you  know why. 
NO FULL NAME .. NO ENTRY

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Lynne, hope you have lots of fun, with your new set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lynne. Enjoy your gift you lucky girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Lynne a great gift, hope you are feeling a little better Christina and you are managing your pain. Take care, stay safe. Love Anne Owens xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Lynne, enjoy. Keep going Christina, you can do it. I am now trying to walk on two crutches as long as someone is nearby. Long process but I can do it too!! Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina, hope you are managing to get around and stand a little longer without too much pain.
    Congratulations Lynne.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Lynne, I am sure you will have a great time playing with this set.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...