Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 19, 2020

Winner,

 Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all keeping well and staying safe as this virus now opens up for a second round. It is probably something we are never going to be free from but hopefully a way to control it will be found in the not too distant future.

I have done the draw for the three Card Making Magic kits that were on offer yesterday and I thank you all for a really good response. However I am sad to say that for the last two weeks the prizes have not been claimed..

 I always add the winners name to a blog post just like this week and I also add it to the Winners page that can be reached in the side bar to the left. You need to come back and check for your self if it is your name that is shown as I have no way of letting you know if you are a winner.

Now onto the winners of each of the kits....

1/ Donella Garwood

2/ Hilary Bunker

3/ Janet Boyne

Could each of you please email me your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the kits in the post to you as soon as I can.

I hope you will enjoy playing with them and please let me know that you have got them safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies!
    Have a great and safe weekend, Christina

    Much affection
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners.
    Valerija Jakolič xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am shoçked that folk don't check Christina. I always check, and what a great surprise it was when I won! Made my week, and when my prize arrived I was 'gobsmacked ' to put it in a word that my son used 😂. Thank you for giving me a little hope each week 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Donella Garwood,Hilary Bunker and Janet Boyne ! Have fun crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky girls....well done....cannot believe those who comment and not bother to check back Christina....their loss.....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all 3 winners, hopefully they’ll all get in touch with you.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all 3 winners....enjoy and have fun crafting.

    I haven't been posting lately...I had a heart attack and I'm mending slowly so now and then on good days I come and check what is going on...
    Be safe and stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina,
    I cannot believe that people haven't contacted you if they've won. If I already have what you're offering as a gift I don't leave a message so that I'm not put in the draw. Congratulations to Donella, Hilary and Janet, you've won a smashing prize.
    We went back into lockdown midnight Thursday in Newcastle. I was just back to seeing my family but now they have to stand at the garden gate, or I have to stand outside their house talking to them.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina, well done to the three winners. I am finding it hard to be motivated these days don’t know when it will all end. Stay safe and stay well, hope your pain is under control. Kind regards Anne Owens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all 3 winners! Enjoy your amazing prize!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the winners! I hope they contact you soon - I guess amid the covid blurr, they have lost track of the days.
    Love reading your posts though! Take care, stay safe and stay well!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...