Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 27, 2020

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Thank you for taking part in this weeks draw and I hope the winner comes forward to claim it this time. There may be many reasons why some one doesn’t come back but it is sad whatever the  reason.
I just hope that you are all staying safe as this virus continues to be with us.
We in Blackpool or on a full lockdown  again as the numbers rise.

I have noticed that some of you are saying that your comments are not showing up, and you are leaving the same message three or four times. If you read the notice when you add the comment it does tell you that comments will not be added until they have been moderated by me … and so of course there is nothing there for you to see.  I delete the extra messages as I see them

Please be patient as your comments will be there once I have been through all those that have been added.                 
This just ensures that naughty messages, like the ones that where being added a while ago don’t show up on my blog to offend someone. They offended me I can assure you and they needed to be eliminated from the section.

So onto this weeks winner and the name this week …

Colleen Bohn

please can you email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the pack will be on its way to you straight away.

More tomorrow …

Hugs xx




8 comments:

  1. Hello Christina,
    I hope you are able to move around easier now. I see you are in lockdown, we've been like that for a few weeks now in Newcastle and I'm missing being able to go into my daughter's house to see them all, although we do see them when they call with things, but they are outside and we are in!! Hope Ruby is good company for you.
    Congratulations Colleen.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Colleen! You won an amazing prize!
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Chri9stina. I can't believe that I am actually the lucky winner.
    Sent you my address.
    Many Thanks.
    Take care, stay safe 8 stay healthy.
    Have wonderful and enjoyable day.
    Colleen Bohn `Tx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Colleen!
    Hope you are doing well ,Christina. It sucks to be in total lockdown.
    Take care and enjoy Ruby's company

    Much affection
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Colleen......Enjoy you goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Colleen.
    Sorry to hear that you're in full lockdown mode, Christina. I hope it ends soon. I live in the U.S...in Florida..and our governor just lifted most of the restrictions. I don't know if that includes masks, but I think most of us will continue to wear them and continue to practice safe distancing. I hope some of your restrictions get lifted soon, although I don't guess it affects you as much right now as it would if your knee and hip were better. I hope you get relief soon from all of your pain...Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner-you’ve got a fantastic gift there.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...