Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 12, 2020

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It's a bit windy here today but not cold and Ruby has just gone out for a walk with Vickie and Dougal.
She has taken them both to Witch Wood and they will have a lovely time sniffing about and looking for squirrels. They don't chase them so no harm comes to the little creatures,

I have not had a particularly good week with walking  but I have gone back to my doctor for stronger pain relief in the hope that it will help if only a little.

Now lets move on to something more cheerful, and that is the draw for the fabulous 
Victoria and Albert  Collection that was on offer yesterday 
The papers in this set are really lovely and some one will have a good time playing with this one. along with the dies, stamps and embossing folder.

The name this week is 

Shelley Yalden

and so if you would email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
the gift will be on its way to you.

It helps me a lot if you can let me know that you have it safe and sound and I am sure that you will not be disappointed with it

I am sad to say the last weeks Friday Freebie of the Floral Special Collection has not been claimed and I will offer that again at a later date.

I am happy to offer the prizes, and pay the postage to wherever you live, and I don't mind if you have won before ...  you can still enter again. The only thing I ask is that you leave me your name to save confusion. And still people are not complying with this small request and obviously not reading the whole post each week when I ask that you leave your FULL NAME

NO FULL NAME --- NO ENTRY TO THE DRAW

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


11 comments:

  1. Hi Christina
    Well done to the winner. Sorry to hear that you are still having a lot of pain. Hope you manage to get some stronger pain killers to make it at least a little more bearable. Take care and keep safe
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina hope your painkillers help you, it must be so stressful for you, my sister had her hip replaced last Christmas, and is now waiting to get her other hip replaced. Well done Shelley you have won a beautiful gift. Take care Christina, love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Shelley....Enjoy your goodies. Sheila Price

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Sheley, enjoy. Christina I do sympathise with your walking. My recovery from the broken thigh bone is slow but I am happy with that. I have to use two crutches now. Take it slow Christina you will get there. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Shelley, this is a very nice giveaway.
    Hi Christina. nice to get some news on your health even it it is not all together great.
    Hope the pills will help you with the pain...more than just a little:-).
    Take good care of yourself, speaking from my selfish self, I want you to be around for a very long time, part time works for me:-)
    Much affection
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Shelley! Big happy dance for you! You've won an extraordinary generous prize. I hope you show us something you've made from it. Enjoy!

    Hello Dear Lady. I'm so sorry to see you are still in such pain. It's not fair is it. I thought by now you would be feeling at least a little better. My concern with extra and stronger pain pills is a dependence on them that can sneak up on you. I know you will be careful and I will continue to send healing energies your way for a speedy recovery. Take Good Care of You. You're the only Christina we have. Big Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do people enter and then not come back to check, also it makes you wonder if people even read your post Christina, that they do not comply with your request, all they see is something for free.....I sincerely pray you get some relief from your pain soon, constant pain can be so debilitating....lotsa love....Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina,
    I'm sorry to read that you are still in so much pain and hope the stronger painkillers help, have you tried a heat pad on your hip? It may help a little.
    Congratulations Shelley, enjoy this wonderful set.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm having trouble posting on a Friday I seem to be able to post at other times but it doesn't come up when I post on a Friday evening.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina, sorry to hear that your pain isn't getting any better. I have osteoporosis and osteoarthritis and I use this cream as the painkillers rarely work for me. The brand name of the cream is Zacin and it contains 0.025% capsaicin. You could ask your doc for that. I like it because it concentrates on where the pain is, instead of taking tablets which affect your whole body. Hope this helps. Mags

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Shelley! You won an amazing prize!
    So sorry to see you are still in pain, Christina. Hope the pills will help you more. Take it slow and follow doctor instructions.
    Take care.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...