Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 04, 2020

Another Rose Card ...

 Hi Everybody,

For this card I have used the Rose Filigree Frame set again as it just happens to be one of my favourite dies at present

I have added it to a square card base and for the background I have used a woodgrain stamp that I have had for quite some time.

I used lots of different shades of brown to stamp it out and that gives a sort of graduated look to the wood.

The flowers have been created with two shades of the same colour to add darkness to the centres.

I showed you in a video the other day how I did these and it is so  .... easy peasy

The card can be for any occasion you like  and I have added lots of flowers to mine, after shaping them a little with the ball tool., and I have also added some clear glitter pen to them as a little extra.

It looks quite a pretty card and I would be happy to get a card like this

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Great card today, love the colours.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and the woodgrain effect looks great behind the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Mornings Christina. A lovely card today with Lots of elements... I love the die cut background. Hope you are good today. Thankyou. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone.Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds
    PLEASE STAY SAFE EVERYONE 🙏 🙏 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral card Christina love the dies and your flowers are very pretty

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina, lovely seeing you making your cards again. I liked all 4 of them. Hope everything goes well meeting your consultant this week. Hope you're still allowed to see him, especially with being on lockdown. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another pretty card. Happy to see you for 2 days in succession.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your video showing the original card, and with this one, beautiful....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christina love all the colours, and a lot of elements it it too. Stay safe and stay well. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hrllo Christina,
    Love today's card and hope you are in less pain and discomfort.
    Thank you Ann Topp, I also hope everyone stays safe.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the frame, it makes a card I think. I have quite a few flower dies so this card would be fine for me. Thanks Christina, keep up the good work!! Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card with beautiful flowers. Anyone would love to receive a card like this.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card. It is beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration, Christina.
    Stay safe and well. Veronica Beard. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Christina, so glad you're back crafting for us. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...