Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 01, 2020

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all staying safe as this virus takes another turn for the worst. It is really scary and I know that it has affected some of you very badly. I personally don’t know anyone with it and my family are safe. My condolences go out to all of you who have suffered a loss.

In the hope of bringing a little joy to you I will continue with the Friday Freebies for as long as I can.    The draw for this weeks offer has been done and the winner of the beautiful Tonic Kit is ...

Jane Stokes

Please can you email me your postal address to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and the pack will be on its way to you straight away. I would appreciate it if you could let me know when you have got it and I hope you enjoy playing with it

The prize on offer last week was not claimed and so the fantastic Hunkydory prize will be offered again at a later date. It is so sad when people don’t claim their winnings, for whatever reason, as somebody else may really have loved it. So keep a look out for it as it will be back soon.

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Jane enjoy the Tonic supplies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winner - a great prize (I bought this kit when it was issued and have enjoyed using it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jane
    Your Friday freebies are a bright light during this pademic.
    Thank You so much Christina and stay safe.
    Much Affection
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jane on being picked as the winner this week. Enjoy the treats and inspiration these magazine kits give.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Jane, enjoy. Cardmaking here we come on Thursday. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina, I hope you and your family continue to stay safe.
    Congratulations Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina, glad you are staying safe and keeping well, we know a few people who have had this horrible virus. My nine year old grandson had to go into isolation as someone in his class had it and the little boys dad had it too. He is back to school this week, but it is scarey. Congratulations to Jane you have won a lovely gift. I have ventured back into my craft room, you have inspired me again Christina. Stay safe and stay well. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...