Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 07, 2020

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

So today the sun has go his hat on and is streaming in through my window. It makes everything look so much more cheerful when it shines and puts people in a much better frame of mind. I have a garden too, although it is only postage stamp size, but it  means that at least I can get outside for some fresh air.

Ruby likes to go outside too but at the moment she is very reluctant to get out of bed.

So I have done the draw for yesterday’s offering of the Bee Collection and this is really a super prize.

The winner this week is 

Jenny Cottam

Please would you email me your postal address to 

christina@card-making-magic.com

and the pack will be on its way to you straight away.

Would you let me know when you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow...

Hugs cc




10 comments:

  1. Hi Christine Ruby is so cute posing for the camera. Plus you have the same quilt cover as me. I love butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina
    To say I am delighted is an understatement- I am thrilled to win this week's giveaway. Thank you so much. Take care and stay safe
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! Ruby looks so comfortable. Congrats to Jenny.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah well done Jenny a lovely gift. Ruby looks so cosy there I hope she was ok on bonfire night with all the fireworks. My daughters dog was petrified, and lots of other dogs were too, they aren’t just for one night, they go on for weeks before and weeks after. Take care stay safe, and stay well. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the picture of Ruby, lazy girl, she deserves a lay in once in a while though. Love her comforter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jenny.
    Enjoy the sun with Ruby, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Jenny on being the giveaway winner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Jenny.Glad you have sun Christina.It's been thick fog here all day. Pleased to see Ruby.My little dog has been very frightened of fireworks for the last few days and he hides in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Jenny enjoy x Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like Ms Ruby is snuggling under the duvet ... sweet doggie.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...