Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 29, 2020

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

How are you all on this wet and cloudy weekend in the UK ? Ruby and I are both cosy and warm in front of a roaring log fire. Log fires are lovely but they make me feel really lazy as I watch the flames dancing about.

But I have done the draw for the Sun Flower prize and so somebody is going to be able to play with this and create some summer feeling cards. The name today is ...

Winifred Kennedy

Would you email your postal address please to 

christina@card-making-magic.com

I will get it in the post to you straight away and if you could let me know when you have it that would be great.

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Well done Winifred, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Winifred.
    Nice to hear that you are nice and cosy Christina:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Winifred, Sunflowers are such happy flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...