Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 04, 2021

Box Of Sunshine Set 1

Hi Everybody,

Last week one of our very talented Craft Stash design team members launched her own range of papers and ephemera in a video on YouTube.

I am sure that some of you will know the name of Marta Debicka as she is a regular on Craft Stash and on their Craft World pages.

 I watched her live launch and was instantly enchanted by the papers and flowers in the packs, that Marta has designed,  and so I bought the whole lot from her eBay shop.  

There are three parts to the packs ... papers, flowers and ephemera that you can buy individually. But if you get the whole  Box Of Sunshine if works out cheaper. 

My pack arrived yesterday and so I spent the afternoon fussy cutting out all the pieces for my cards. 

There are sentiments and hearts, labels and shapes all to add that special something to your own designs.
The papers are simply gorgeous and on good quality card and the flowers are beautiful.

This is the first card that I have made using Marta's Box Of Sunshine and I will be adding more as I go through the box

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx   . 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Will have to check this set out .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely papers. Must have a look at this pack x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Christina ❤️❤️❤️ I’ve just noticed it, I love your card, it’s beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing my box. Sending you hugs. Marta 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christina will go and have a look at this set. Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that is lovely, you have done a wonderful creation with that set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning design.
    Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...