Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 23, 2021

Pretty Book Collection - Wedding Card

Hi Everybody,
 ,

Here is the Wedding Card  that I wanted to make and I really enjoyed putting this one together.

The Centura Pearl card just adds that little bit of shine to my projects and by alternating it with the matt white side it makes for a really pretty look.

I found the Tulle/Voile in my cupboards the last time I had a clean up and so I was putting it to good use on this project. 

This time, to show a different way to display the card, instead of using the Easel stand I have made a complete card to add it too.

 I have used the dies from the set and an A4 piece of card that has been folded in half, which is perfect if you don't have the Rose Easel Stand in your stash.

For my American visitors A4 is almost the same as your letter size, just fold it in half the same way as shown in the video.
 

The video is not too long,  but you will have time to enjoy a cuppa while you watch. 

I really hope you enjoy it and, if you have the dies, that you will give this style a try. 

Some of my YouTube Visitors have been busy over the weekend  making the cards and boxes. and the next video will be along later this week.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow Christina these cards are beautiful so special, a lovely keepsake too. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card and great video.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Christina. I'm looking for a wedding card. Are you taking commissions?
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...