Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 14, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Well my flooring is now down and the big clean up begins. The amount of dust and sawdust is amazing and although my workman cleaned up at the end of each day the mess is literally everywhere. But it looks amazing and I am very happy with it. Just need to get back to normal again.

The draw for the Peony Panel has now been done and the name this week is….

Maria Muller

Would you email me your postal address please to 

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get it in the post to you straight away. Please let me know when it arrives with you and I hope you enjoy playing with it 

More tomorrow…

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christina. So happy you finally got your floors all finished. It’s lovely to get such jobs done. Hopefully the clean up won’t be too tedious. Ruby will be delighted to get back home and check it all out. Awaiting the new Christina collection to come in the post this week... it’s beautiful. Can’t wait to try it out. Big hugs from Dublin. Elaine. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Maria Muller!

    Christina, I know you must be over the moon to have it finished and the new flooring in. Good luck on the clean up. Just enjoying the new flooring will probably make the clean up easier.

    Have a good week.....Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Christina.
    Regards
    Maria Muller

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Maria!

    Glad you are happy with the new floors, Christina.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...