Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 18, 2024

Blue Background

 HI Everybody,  

This is another background that has been ink smooshed and this time I have used shades of blue to give a mottled effect to the card.

The cut out on the front is from another older die that I have in my collection and the heart is a frame that I found on my desktop.

The other hearts are cut from silver mirror card and dotted around the front and the leaves and flowers are old Spellbinders die sets that I have had for years.

I am enjoying going through my stuff and seeing what I have.

 I am making two piles  .... of stuff that I will use and stuff that I won't ever use and there is quite an accumulation of things.

Plus once it is all sorted I will have a lot more space in my craft room, not to gather more items but to give me some space in which to work.  

I also find it easier to get started if I don't have as much to choose from.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Another pretty card Christina
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, love the blue.
    Hope Ruby is on the mend. Many cuddles .
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous combo of your dies. I need to go through my stuff and make room to, it is getting out of control.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...