Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 11, 2024

Flower Cards

 Hi Everybody,

Todays card is full of flowers and pearls ...no ribbons on this one though.

I have used the cut out flourish die in top and bottom corners to give the design and the top layer has been ink smooshed in blues and purples then splattered with clean water.

It gives a very pretty mottled effect to the layer.

I added tiny foam pads to the back to raise it up from the white base card and thus castes a little shadow.

The Rose flourish die set is the leaves and  I have inked these with green, blue and purple. The sprigs have just been cut in white.

I have also added some grass like embellishment tucked under the flowers and glued it in place with hot glue.

I found some silver leaves on my desk to and they have been tucked into the display at random.

The flowers are roses in various shades of blue and purple and they have been  sprinkled with glitter.

I have used dark blue pearls and they have been dotted around the front.

This is a really pretty eye catching card and could be for any occasion.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Christina. Love the colours you have used.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Christina, so pretty. Love Anne Owens ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely!
    Christine Cloutier

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...