Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 17, 2024

Make Your Own Stencils

 Hi Everybody,

Do you enjoy stencilling and sometimes wish that one of the dies you have also had a stencil to go with it ???

Well now you can make your own stencils from that die. 

You could simply make it out of card stock but that wouldn't last long if you used it a lot. 

You could also use laminating pouches that have been fused together and that would last you quite sometime.

But the stencils that you buy are made from Mylar and that is really inexpensive to buy.

I got mine from Amazon and I have made quite a few of my own stencils to add the decoration to my designs.

This Video is not long but will show you how I got the look for my cards. The one at the top is created with circles and the second one in the video is from octagons.

The overall look is very modern and would be perfect for a teenagers birthday, and you can of course use your favourite colours to produce it. You can also try other mediums too to get the the look.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. I like the look of stenciling inside stencils, gives it that extra special touch, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...