Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 10, 2012

Nestaboard ... Labels 20

This has to be one of my favorite shapes as the Labels 20 is so versatile.

I featured this card earlier in the year but it is well worth showing again.

This time the Nestaboard shape has been treated to a  technique using Silver Gilding Flakes.

You will find it explained in the video  Mosaic Card

For this I used two of the shapes from the Nestaboard Labels 20  and layered them together.  The lace along the bottom adds a really feminine touch.

The Roses are handmade and the  video Paper Roses  will show you how to make these for yourself.   You will always have flowers to match your projects if you use the same ones as the base card.

The Nestaboard is available from Want2Scrap  and they will ship worldwide so that you too can enjoy their lovely "Bling"

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Very worth showing again - such a pretty card. (And thank you for continuing to use the word "bling". I know to some it may have negative connotations, but I do not think anyone here would think so!)
    Very pretty lace, and this card shows it in all its feminine glory!
    Thanks Christina.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you the person who responded to the negative comment from someone on YouTube when she complained about my use of the word "Bling" ???? If you are then thank you for supporting me and I will continue to use the word .... but maybe not on the videos as she come round and thump me if I do xxx

      Delete
  2. Nothing the matter with a bit of 'Bling' at all - lol!! Beautiful card Christine, very feminine and ageless (IYKWIM?) Keep up the good work - love looking at your projects and have watched quite a few of your video tutorials which are always clear to follow.

    While I consider myself to be a fairly experienced crafter there is always more we can learn!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you just run the IYKWIM past me again in English please and then I know wether or not it's rude !!

      Delete
  3. Hee hee - it's not at all rude Christine - just short for 'If you know what I mean' - sorry for using the acronym rather than the words. I just think that the card would be very well received by any generation - young or older alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous, elegant card!! I love the pretty colors!! Just beautiful :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...