Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 15, 2018

Card & Gift Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

If you joined me on Craft Stash Facebook Live yesterday then a big thank you to you and Janette and  I had some fun as we always do. 
Some fantastic prizes where on offer and to the lucky seven winners I hope you enjoy what you won.

It's another wet and windy Saturday morning and we  are getting ready to go away for a few days holiday.  We are looking forward to the break and taking Ruby on some long walks. Vickie will be with us too and of course Ruby and Dougal will have fun running around together wherever they are.

I have scheduled posts to go out and I will be back to normal at the end of the week.
 But if you are the winner of today's,  or next weeks,  Friday Freebie then please be patient until I am able to get to the post office and send you the gift

The draw has been done and the winner is ...

Sherry Hay

please can you email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will send you the prize as soon as I can.

I hope you like it and that you have some fun with this large stamp set and please let me know that you have it safely

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Have a lovely week - hope the weather is good for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sherry. It's a lovely die set.
    Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sherry, this is a fantastic set and you'll make some great cards. You also have the added bonus of a Christina card - lucky you!!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. take lots of pics of ruby and Dougal having all the fun they can. have a wonderful time and get reenergized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina
    I hope you enjoy your holiday and that the weather is kind to you. A well deserved break to re-charge your batteries is always good - enjoy
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Sherry, enjoy. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Sherry Hay!

    I had to miss the FB Live yesterday but I'm hoping it will be available to watch now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much. I told Christina that I'm a lucky, lucky person to have won the gift. As soon as I saw the set I thought it was wonderful, but didn't think I'd be lucky enough to win it.
    Good luck to all of you in the weeks to come.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Sherry. Looks like a fantastic set. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...