Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 17, 2018

Die Cutting Essentials Subscription Offer

Hi Everybody,

I know that many of you like to buy and read the magazines about card making ... I do too.

 And I save mine in a folder to keep for reading again at a later date. I have subscribed to some of them for years.

But just in case you missed it there is a fabulous offer with Die Cutting Essentials to receive
  six free dies from 
Card Making Magic
if you take out a subscription this month.

 These are the six dies and I have done a video to show you some samples using them.
The subscription offer is only open to the UK and it ends on the 4th October so click this link below if you would like to take advantage of their offer.

Die Cutting Essentials Subscription Offer 


More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant deal, unfortunately I’ve just renewed my subscription.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina,
    This is certainly a great offer.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...