Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 08, 2018

Card & Gift Winner

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are having a good weekend and today it is .... raining here in the north west of UK.
Where has the sunshine gone? I hope we get some back as we are going on holiday next week, with Vickie and Dougal, to the Lake District and we hope to walk the dogs ... a lot !!

In the meantime I am trying to get as much done as I can with videos and scheduled blog posts. 

This coming Friday - 14th September -  I am on Facebook Live with Craft Stash and I have some new "Goodies" to show you. So I hope you will join us at 1pm 

There are also some brand new dis on the way to extend your Card Making Magic Collections

So onto the winner of the Kinetic Card dies offered yesterday. They are going to live with...

Barbara Youngs
would you email me please your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and they will be on their way to you straight away.

I hope you will like the set and please let me know that you have it safely

But even if you don't have a Kinetic set like this you can still make this type of card and I did a video years ago to show you how, here is the link for you in case you wanted to give it a try 
Penny Slider Card

This video is also in the video section on the blog at the top of the page along with other cards such as the Magic Slider, Rocking Card and Waterfall Cards.
All of these are different shapes and styles and you will find lots more in  Kinetic Cards   on the website at Card Making Magic

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Barbara. Enjoy! Hope you have a lovely holiday Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Barbara enjoy the stamp set and have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Barbara. Have a lovely time in the lakes Christina.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Barbara......have fun creating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Christina. I am looking forward to playing with stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Barbara, have fun playing with this lovely set! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...