Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 06, 2018

More Yupo Paper ...

Hi Everybody,

This is another playtime with the Yupo Paper and this time I have used darker inks to create my piece.

I have divided my Yupo in half and used one side with the Spectrum Noir Refills and the other side with the same colours but in the pens.

The video will show you the result and you can tell me what you think ...
I did another piece with pinks and reds and I show you all the cards made from the finished Yupo at the end of the video

I have used embossing folders on most of the cards especially when I add another shape to the top. 

For me it stops the card looking too plain and both of these featured cards show it clearly.


So here is the video for you and I hope you enjoy the process


There are a lot more colours in the Alcohol Inks so take a look around the Craft Stash website to choose your favourites

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Christina. Just love the background effect.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards today, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this technique!!! thanks for the video it looks like such fun as you never know what the results will be. Love the cards you made, you are soooo creative!!! hugs Lyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great video and lovely cards- yet another tecnique for future try. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning technique Christina, I just love how the foil sticks to it and adds that special touch, beautiful work and beautiful cards in the end....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deux très jolies cartes,avec une préférence pour les papillons ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful and dramatic backgrounds The foil adds just the right touch! Each card is a little piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! I love the alcohol inks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Christina,
    Sorry I'm late but thank you for doing the experimenting for us, this saves us trying things unnecessarily. The video is great!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...