Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 24, 2019

Blue & White Easel Card

Hi Everybody,

Today I have been busy creating this pretty Easel card and showing you how I did the water colour flowers for the front and inside of the card.

I have used Distress Oxides to do the colouring but you can use any water based inks you may have in your own stash.
I used the Ribbon Threaders as the stop for the easel and raised it up with foam tape underneath.

The shade of blue is really fresh and I have used this a lot in my designs 

The video will take you step by step through the making of this card and if you are new to this hobby then trust me ... it's really easy


I used the left over flower and leaves for the back of the easel to give 
a finished look all round 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card today, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful tutorial Christina, you put so much detail into your cards. I love this.
    Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Christina no one does it like you so pretty I love easel cards thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful- you make it look so easy! I especially like the colouring - will have to try it sometime ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card very pretty I am making a easel card at the moment for my daughter and son-in-laws wedding anniversary hope it turns out as nice as yours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina,
    Great video showing how to make a beautiful card with your stamps and dies.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting project, the video is a must to watch. Thanks for sharing. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, I do love easels....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL card, love the colour combo and the lovely flower at the back of the card too, a pretty finishing touch.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. I love the blue roses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely and fresh feeling. Beautiful detail and a great video.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christina
    Just love your card and what a very pretty blue. These dies and stamps are definitely next on my wish list
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card Christina and thank you for the excellent tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful easel card Christina. Very informative video xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So lovely and elegant easel card! Great video as always.
    Hugs from Toronto
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, love the flowers and that ribbon threader die is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...