Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 28, 2019

Spring-Summer Stamp & Die Set

Hi Everybody,

This pretty layered card has used lots of dies from different sets and it shows you how well they all work together.

I love adding depth to my cards with layers and of course my trademark is flowers ribbons and pearls.

So for the card shown I have used the Card Making Magic Collection and I am very happy with the result.

Now with the new dies and stamps sets there is a lot of choice on how you put your card together

I stamped and coloured the flowers with Copics and then I did partial die cutting with the Nesting ovals, and layered them with foam tape for height.

Partial die cutting leaves part of the image outside the cut edge and gives a really pretty look to the card

The card layers are wrapped with ribbon and lace before adding them to the base and everything I used is listed below for you to view

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Oh this card is my Christina it’s beautiful it’s a gift anyone would be so proud to receive thank you so much Christina
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely splash of colour in this cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely real "Christina" card ! Never seen any of your cards that I don't like but admit that the Flowers, ribbons and pearls are my favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty indeed...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Beautiful and feminine card Christina.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina,
    What a gorgeous card today, It's a totally typical Christina card!!! For us who have the original die sets, will the additional different dies be sold separately at any time in the future?
    love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Christina love all of the layers so so pretty love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina beautiful card lovely colour's & flowers
    Hug's Lynda Brock xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Christina especially with the yellow bow....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Christina. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautiful card! Love the big fat bow and the flowers are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delightful, thank you. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...