Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 29, 2019

Floral Card from Card making Magic

Hi Everybody,

Today's card is another sample from the ones I made for Hochanda and once again I have used the Spring-Summer Stamp and Die set.

I have stamped all my images onto white card and then coloured them and the die cuts with Copics

This is such a bright and cheerful card and could be for any occasion.

I have used the Sentiments Stamp & Die Set for mine.

The background has been created with  stencil made from the Trellis die in the set and coloured in a very pale pink.

The flowers, bee and butterflies have been added with foam pads to give different heights 

Tiny gemstones have been used to add the sparkle to the flower centres and I would be more than happy to get a card like this for my birthday

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

18 comments:

  1. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Christina I love it the flowers are fab very pretty I would love this gift for any occasion
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christina so much time and effort goes into your cards they would look beautiful in a frame and would be a keepsake forever xxx
    Love Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card Christina I am loving your new stamps and dies
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - Have just bought the stamp and die set - waiting for ribbon dies to be in stock. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hochanda shows were fantastic and you could see you were itching to share many more ideas and lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina
    Another very pretty card and another set to add to my wish list from your collection
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great and colorful card....well done Christina

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, those colours sure do brighten up the day....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a gorgeous card design and colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, die and stamps Christina. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like very much, thank you so much. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know I'd be thrilled to receive a beautiful card like this one. The flowers, butterfly and bee are gorgeous! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christina. I too would love to receive a card like this, as it's beautiful. Love your background too xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Christina. Saving up hard to be able to get some of your dies/stamps in the near future. Very happy you working with Craftstash as they are a great company. Love your cards.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...