Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 14, 2019

Pretty Feathers

Hi Everybody,

This card is created with some of the feathers that are from Spellbinders and they are on the front of a 5x7 card so you can see that they are quite large.

I stencilled the background to blend in with them and the die itself is in two parts.

I cut the solid piece from pink and layered the black filigree piece cut three times and stacked together over the top.

This gave me lovely deep feathers to add to my card.

The sentiment is from a stamp that was with a magazine and it just sat very neatly at the bottom of the card.

Backing the panel onto black card gave me a thin borer around the edge that tied everything together and then I added them to a white tent fold base.

Change the colours and this would be ideal for male cards and quite a good look too.
 Not too masculine but more than suitable

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Great card today, could be used for many occasions.

    Congrats to the winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Christina the feathers are beautiful lovely card for many occasions
    Love June horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamp and card Christina.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite unusual, but very pretty...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feathers must be coming back in fashion! A simple, effective card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this die set and you've given me a great idea for one of my masculine cards needed this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card and looks like it probably can be made fairly quickly. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I very much like this one, I think it is the colour for me. Thanks, Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...