Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 21, 2019

Card & Gift Winner

Hi Everybody,

This is a more relaxing way to spend a Saturday than last week climbing up Snowdon and it has taken me the best part of the week before my calf muscles stopped hurting. But everybody has felt the same way and they are all much younger than me ... so it's not just because I am a fossil !!

So the draw for yesterdays gift has been done and one name chosen as the winner and that is 
Maria  Alder
so if you could email me please with your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
I can send the gift to you.

I hope you will enjoy playing with it and please let me know when you have the gift safe and sound.

My apologies about the video not working properly. It was my fault entirely by not adding the link correctly but it is now working as it should if you would like to go and view it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Maria hope you enjoy your new dies.
    You were very brave climbing Snowdon Christina I have been up there but I went on the train 😂 so well done.
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina,
    Glad you're starting to feel human again!
    Congratulations Maria, hope you are well.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Maria, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Maria have fun with your new dies!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Maria...enjoy the die and making card for Christmas.
    Thanks Christina for uploading the video.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...