Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 12, 2019

Papercraft Society 3-D Projects

Hi Everybody,

This monthly box subscription will bring you all kinds of ideas that you may like to try and in this the first one you will find these lovely 3-D Projects inside the magazine. Each project ... and there are 15 of them, will take you step by step on how to re-create them for yourself


I hope you will enjoy making things for Christmas and beyond with the items that you will find inside. And don't forget that this is the first one next month you will have another designer to collect.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello Christina,
    I can't wait for the box - but I suppose I'll have to!!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina oooa lovely sneak peak Have a lovely weekend & enjoy
    With your family.love & Hug's Lynda xx Brock xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...