Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 28, 2019

Card & Gift Winner

Hi Everybody,

Thank you for joining me on Craft Stash Facebook Live and YouTube yesterday and if you won one of the five prizes I hope you will enjoy them. I also introduced my new Christmas Collection and I am so pleased with these new items. 

There are some lovely big dies in there and they will make fantastic cards for all year round.

And now here we are again with another weekend and I have all sorts planned to keep me busy for the next few days. And the weather is looking kind this morning so I hope it stays this way.

The draw for the winner has been done and the name this week is ...

Pippa Price
would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the gift will be on it's way to you.

I am sorry there is no card to go with this weeks gift but the magazine should keep you occupied for some time. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pippa, this looks a lovely set.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Pippa, Have a great time with your fantastic gift. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Pippa. Have fun with this beautiful set

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Christina. Congratulations Pippa on winning your lovely gift. Enjoy your day everyone. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...