Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 11, 2019

Papercraft Society Sneaky Peak ...

Hi Everybody,

This new Papercraft Society box needs to be a surprise for those who have subscribed and so I can't tell you or show you the exact contents. But I can give you a sneaky peak as long as you don't tell anybody else !!

Here is a little look at a card created with some of the stamps that are on the sheet and there are many more for you to play with. There are dies and papers to help you even more and some lovely foiled sentiments too.




More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Sounds good Christina
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina,
    Thanks for another peek today.
    Hope you enjoyed your meal with the family last night.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamp, a good buy I'm sure. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really good Christina, your hair looks lovely love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina
    I hope you enjoyed your meal with your family. Hope it was a lovely evening rembering Griff with lots of laughter I think he would have been looking down& be very proud of you Christina & Ruby. Also his family. Have a lovely weekend
    Love & Hugs Lynda 💕xx
    By the way Chrtina I love your new hair style. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...