Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 01, 2020

Baubles Filigree Frame

 Hi Everybody,

I have made a start on some Christmas Cards today and this is first one. I have stayed away from traditional colours and used pink for a change

The dies I have used are some of the new ones from the latest collection and this one is the Baubles Filigree Frame.

I have used a lot of foam tape to give depth to the card but it will still fit inside a normal sized envelope for posting.

The Merry Christmas die has been cut in glitter card using the two piece die set called Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I have also add some of the Christmas Papers from the paper pack and they have been added to the front oval panel and also the inside.

For the inside I have stamped one of the verses from the Festive Frames Collection Special Verses Stamp Set 1

Then matted and layered it using the die set again.

The die cuts have been coloured with alcohol markers and I am quite happy with the result.

More tomorrow ....

Hugs xx


15 comments:

  1. Lovely card today. Congrats to the winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and shy not a bit of pink for Christmas - pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. Lovely card this morning. I love to see non traditional card colours ... makes a real change. Although I still love the Red .. Green .. and Gold. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind Regards Ann Toppcards Leeds
    PLEASE STAY SAFE EVERYONE. 🙏 🙏 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful non traditional card Christina 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful. Love that you are showing the inside
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty indeed, going to be a very different Christmas, so why not, non traditional, it looks beautiful....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card -love the colour.Good to see you back in action.Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card, nice change of colour. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Christina. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Not my colours for Christmas but a lot of people I send cards to would love this card.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...