Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 02, 2021

Heart Triple Easel Card

Hi Everybody,

As promised yesterday I have a new video to show you on how I made this card.

Maybe you bought the easel dies that came out from Card Making Magic a while ago and they simplify any measuring for you.

But this is yet another way that you can make them and you can use any nesting dies that you have in your own collections.


The video is not long but it does take you in depth through the steps you will need to do to achieve the look for your self. It may look complicated but I promise you it isn't and you will be surely be delighted with your efforts.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. A clever idea - must give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. Your sample card is beautiful ... I love the hearts. I wanted to watch your video but when I tried to open it a message came up saying it was unavailable. So I don't know if it's a technical problem. I will try again later. Thankyou. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. PLEASE STAY EXTRA SAFE EVERYONE 🙏 🙏 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely. Must have a go eventually! Tried to comment yesterday but doesn't seem as if you have had any comments at all. Computer glitch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful car and thank for your the tutorial Christina

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina
    What a beautiful card- just watched the video and you make it look so easy. Will definitely be having a go. Take care and stay safe
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this very instructive video. What a gorgeous card. I must go and get me this die set. It seems to have so many uses. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great informative video Christina, in true fashion, spot on....love the card...thank you...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea and such a pretty card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Glad to see different ways to use the dies. Always something to learn from you, Christina. Thank you.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great valentine card. Unfortunately my dear husband is no longer with me so cannot send one. Good instructive video, thanks for showing. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the lovely card instructions. You are so creative.
    Veronica Beard. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...