Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 08, 2021

Text Embossing Folder Background

HI Everybody,

This is a card I made quite some time ago but I really like the text stamp and embossing folder background that came in the pack

I don't know if I have shown you this one before but I am still trying to find out where my photos have disappeared to so that I can up load them to the blog.

I also like the colours on this card and it was very easy to make by just embossing each panel separately and then inking the surface.

That way the writing stayed white and can show up on the card.  I stamped the base card and then added the panels with foam tape underneath to add a little more interest.

Its an easy enough card but one that you could add any sentiment too to make it different.

And you could keep it in a box of ready made cards that you can always fall back on if you get stuck and somebody wants a card in a hurry.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

 

14 comments:

  1. I don’t remember seeing this card before-it’s really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great effect and would work for many situations by changing the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. Firstly Thankyou for the update on Ruby and fingers crossed that everything is getting better for her.
    Secondly ... Where can we get the text embossing folder ... I love it. Not seen that one before. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone
    PLEASE STAY EXTRA SAFE EVERYONE 🙏 🙏 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann I can answer your question it's simply cards and papercraft magazine issue 199

      Delete
  4. Morning Christina...love the colours of your pretty card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina,
    I really like this card, and as you say very useful for a quick card.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bit different to other cards - good idea. Hope you get your computer sorted soon - great machines until they go wrong.My Goddaughter used to say to me "Its a machine- You're the boss" My answer was always " It doesn't seem like it !!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love it all is text.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it, very much. So versatile. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card Christina, don't think we seen it before.
    Useful EF to have for a quick card.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely. I really like this card. Thanks for sharing, Christina.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love embossing folders, and would love this one. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is very pretty and I have a script embossing folder so I’ll have to give it a try. I recently started to create two cards when I only need one. This will help me have extra cards on hand. It really doesn’t take much extra time to create two at the same time. I might even vary the second card slightly. So far it seems to be working out well. I also enjoy having an extra of a newly created card to look at. It makes me feel good to see what I made and having that extra bit of creativity in front of me makes me smile.

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...