Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 04, 2021

Rambling Rose Channel Card

Hi Everybody,

Today I am featuring another one of the new designs from Card Making Magic and this one is the Rambling Rose Channel Card that is available at Craft Stash

I have used the dies , stamps and stencil and my colour scheme is pink for all the cards

The video will give you three lovely ideas and I was particularly asked by one of my YouTubers to use  this set ... so here it is


Non of them are hard to make and I hope you will give them all a try.
I have tried to include some useful tips as I go along too so I hope you will enjoy the video.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

17 comments:

  1. Lovely card, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the video Christina, cards are really lovely. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 gorgeous cards Christina - great video. I had never thought of embossing a stencil. Will have to try it . Thanks for the tip xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video Christina, with your usual handy tips, love the cards...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Christina and I love how you've used the stencil...so pretty

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina,
    Three gorgeous cards, with some great ideas on the video, thank you.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned a lot from this video Christina, beautiful cards.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very informative video. Love the quilted embossing technique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and elegant cards. Thank you for the tips, Christina. Great video as always.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three beautiful cards Christina and a very informative video thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3 lovely cards, thanks for teaching us the new embossing through stencils skill. I will be trying that out this weekend, hugs Lyn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card, helpful video. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. All 3 cards are beautiful. I have learned techniques that I can use with supplies I already have by watching the video. Jane McGill

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...