Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 03, 2021

Snowdrop Channel Cards

Hi Everybody,

Recently I have been asked to do a video using the Snowdrop Channel and matching Stamps and I am happy to oblige.

The video is not long but it covers the making of two cards using the different elements to the die set.

Shown is one of them using the floral dies and for the other I have used the channel itself to crate the focal point.

Both will create a petty card that would suit many occasions but the Snowdrop is the first sign of Spring and so very appropriate at the beginning of February


Your Snowdrops don't have to be white though if you wanted another type of spring flowers.
It's your card and your world and you can do whatever you want with your designs.
Just have fun and enjoy everything while this lockdown continues

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. 2 stunning cards Christina. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Mornings Christina. A beautiful card from a beautiful set. I love this And thank you for the video. I have tell you Christina I have almost finished my first vase that you gave us instructions for a couple of weeks ago. I have really enjoyed making this . Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone.
    PLEASE STAY EXTRA SAFE EVERYONE 🙏 🙏 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Christina...love snowdrops and your embellishment just finishes off the card beautifully

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, great video, thank you Christina...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and such a wonderful video. Great card making tips you provided in the video.
    Thank U

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two very beautiful cards Christina and helpful video. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love snowdrops. I notice as I walk my little dog that a few gardens are now showing some in bloom. A good sign of the end of winter - (I live in hopes) Thanks for the video xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina,
    Both of these cards are beautiful and the video easy to follow.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty cards. I really like the snowdrop card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful cards with one of my favorite flower, the Snowdrop. I enjoyed your video as always. Thanks once again for all your inspiration.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina
    I love your pretty card and will be watching the video later. Take care and keep safe
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two wonderful cards Christina and thank you for the video tutorial, very useful because reading instructions for me is a no no :>) Hope you are well,x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card Christina...it turned out awesome....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2 Really beautiful cards, Christina. Thank you for sharing your talent. I think snowdrops are my favourite flower. Looking forward to the next video. Hugs. Veronica Beard. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mooie kaarten.Geeft een lente gevoel.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...