Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 20, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Here we are again with another wet and windy Saturday. I am hoping it brightens up later in the day so that Ruby and I can go out for a little stroll in the small park near us. Thank you for all the positive comments about my pending knee op. It would deem that many of you have had it done and no body has any regrets. I will keep you all posted as to my progress and I hope that Normal service will soon be resumed !!

The draw has been done for yesterday’s offering and the name is 

Valerija Jakolic

Would you please send me your postal address to

christina@card-making-magic.come

to claim the prize and it will be on its way to you. I really hope you enjoy playing with it all and be sure to let me know that you have it safely.

And a really big thank you to Maggie who has made me a beautiful card to say thank you for her prize a couple of weeks ago. It has pride of place on top of my TV.

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much. You made my day. I will send you an email.
    Hugs, Valerija Jakolič

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Valerija on being the lucky winner.
    I'm sure you will be making some beautiful cards from the set. Enjoy
    ColleenB.~Tx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Valerija. This is a great addition to your stach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Valerija, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Valerija, take care and stay safe everyone. Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...