Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 16, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

These weekends roll up far too quick and before we know it Christmas will be with us again. So this weeks offering is very appropriate for those who still have cards to make for family and friends. I have a box that I am going to pack up and take to the Charity shop and they are all Christmas themed. 

I have done the draw for the gift and the name this week is

Lyn Nash

Please.can you email me your postal address to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get it in the post to you straight away. Please let me know when you have it xsafely and I hope you will enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow …

Hugs xxx

5 comments:

  1. Well done Lyn you have won a lovely prize have fun, have a good weekend Christina and Ruby. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks so much for drawing my name out of the hat. hugs Lyn Nash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lyn and thank you Christina for all that you do not only for us but for your community as well. Cheers!
    Kathy O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lyn. You're a lucky lady.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lyn. There is a drastic change in the temperature over here across the pond. I planted some tulips to be able to enjoy next spring. My Christmas cards are being slowly done.
    Thank You Christina for all you do and offer.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...