Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 15, 2021

The Missing Videos.

 Hi Everybody,

I am adding in the videos from the Pretty Book Collection that I have had to remove to get things working again and hopefully there wont be  a problem this time around Fingers crossed tightly and thank you for your help in checking things out with the buttons. It is very much appreciated, but you know what I am scared to try adding stuff in again in case it all goes pear shaped again ...                         

I shall wait with bated breath to see if everything is ok again and if it is then I hope you will enjoy the videos again.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. All seems to be well this morning. We will all be keeping our fingers crossed for you. You were very much missed believe me. I will have to catch up with the videos later as we are shopping this morning. But Thank You for your hard work getting back in line. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone.
    PLEASE PLEASE KEEP STAYING SAFE 🙏 🙏 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. All seems fine so far Christina, fingers crossed it will go smoothly now....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Videos played fine Christina so you can uncross your fingers. You seem to be winning !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Christina! I see all the videos. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...