Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 25, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Sorry for my absence this week but I have been so busy. After having a new wooden floor fitted a few weeks ago I needed to get all the downstairs decorated and I had it booked for January. 

But my painters had a cancellation and could fit me in for the three days 21st 22nd and 23rd December and so I jumped at the chance, as they promised me it would all be done for Christmas.

And true to their word they were.  They have decorated three floors, from the top of the stair way, down two the stair cases, into the hall way and also my lounge and it looks beautiful. The two girls have worked so hard and by Christmas Eve was it was all straight again. 

But now I have done the draw for the gift on offer and the name today is

Tina Zapusek

Please email me your postal address to 

christina@card-making-magic.com

and it will be on its way to you straight away.

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing. Such a perfect Christmas gift. Thank you so much, this will be gorgeous addition to my snow ball collection.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS CHRISRINA AND RUBY! MARYjEAN SMITH








    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! glad your all set and ready for holiday magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Tina, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Christina, Ruby and Christina's fans too!
    and
    Congrats, Tina. Enjoy your prize!
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Christina. I hope you had a wonderful few days. Similarly I’ve been busy with painters too but like you, lucky to have it done before Christmas. Just delayed me putting the Christmas decorations. But all is well that ends well. Delighted you got all your decorating done on time. Love to you and Ruby. From Elaine, Daisy & Lily (my new German Shepard puppies.) in Dublin. Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina. I’ve received your email today regarding the Friday give away but cannot access your web from that email. In fact the last post on your blog is this one I’m posting on! Christmas Day.
    Not sure if I’m the only one having trouble but thought I’d try to let you know.
    Happy New Year to you xx
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done, I’m not getting any daily messages from you Christina do I need to do anything.
    Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Christina,
    I hope you had wonderful holidays. I sent you multiple emails that I am lucky winner. There is no hurry at all. When you have time, I would like to know if you received my emails.
    Crafty hugs and thank you again xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...