Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 18, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Thank you all for your concern and your lovely comments. I can’t believe it is almost Christmas again and just how quickly it comes around, so I hope you all ready for it. Any die that helps with making those seasonal cards has to be a bonus even if it will be for next year.

I have done the draw for this weeks winner and I am hoping that it will be much loved in their home. The name this week is

Terrie Rodrigue

and if you could email your postal address please to

christina@card-making-magic.com

I will post it to you straight away. I hope you have fun playing with the die set and see what other faces you can create from the same set. Please let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow…

Hugs xx

2 comments:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...