Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 10, 2013

Chantilly Flourish ...

Hi Everybody,

Chantilly Flourish was one of the Tattered Lace dies in the Pick of the Week that was featured on Create and Craft TV  ... and it sold out before the week was finished.

I have cut it twice and used it as a background to the labels.

The sentiment is from Crafters Companion and is one of the Sentimentals Range  and I have embossed it in silver.

The pink pearls are from Want2Scrap  and the ribbon was in my "Stash"

The cut shapes are quite big and so I have  also cut another corner and added it to the inside of the card.

But I have only glued it on three sides then it can be used as a pocket.


The open end then will have a tag to slide inside it for the greeting to be added to.

Just a simple finishing touch but a very pretty one.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Christina, I LOVE it.
    Will "have" to use your fantastic idea of the extra corner on the inside. I have a few cards still to make that I will be putting money in. That will look much nicer than just popping the money loosely inside.
    Have a wonderful creative day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Christina, this is gorgeous, very pretty. The dies are so versatile and really make the difference with such a delicate look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! I got the pick of the week as well and have no idea what I'm going to do with all those lovely die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Christina. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina,
    Love the card, not a fan of the big bow though, sorry.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card which is just my cup of tea - very pretty in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the pink and the beautiful bow!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the corner pocket idea Christina. A very delicate looking design - would make a lovely white on white wedding card and a gift card could be put in the pocket. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card Christina love the quote so true.

    Rena x

    ReplyDelete
  10. your all cards are really good,
    but this one flower gift card is really amazing.

    Send Flower With Discount Coupon

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...