Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 16, 2013

Smile ...

Etsy Shop
Hi Everybody,

This lovely card is created with lilac Centura pearl and white card and is one I have added to my Etsy Shop.

It really is very pretty with all the embossing which is created from the Ornate Butterflies folder from  Crafters Companion

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and they are a mixture of Roses, Carnation, Chrysanthemum and Aster.

They have been sparkled with fine glitter from Glitter Magic  and I have added in Diamante from Want2Scrap

But the touch of luxury is the ribbon and Diamante buckle along the bottom of the card that is my finishing piece.

The swirl ribbon is from Reasonable Ribbon and is part of their monthly ribbon club.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



3 comments:

  1. Hi Christina
    Wow! a beautiful card, bet this sells quickly.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty card, really like the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card.I have some ribbon like tis and was wondering what to so with it.Now i know
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...