Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 16, 2016

Water Colour Wednesday - Boy with Teddy

Hi Everybody,

Today cards is using an image from the CD Pretty Tuff by Polkadoodles.

This CD has been around for some time but there are some really good images and they are all for boys.

You can print them off already coloured for you or just the line drawings for you to colour in yourself

Through your printer you can also resize them to suit the card or project you are  making

Here I have used Gansai Tambi water colours and add buttons along the side as decoration.

The blue spotty and striped card is from AnnaMarie Designs  and I have layered them all up with Kraft card onto a White base

  More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, this is a fab little card and I have this cd although I haven't used any of my cd's for ages we seem to go through fazes and I'm in the flowers ribbons and pearls faze at the moment then when I'm doing a card for my grandchildren I forget about al my cd's really must organise them and get back into using all the stuff I have accumulated over the years.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Christina .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christina,
    A lovely card for a young boy.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Christina,
    What a cute card today. I love how vibrant the paints are, I really should use mine more than I do but I'm always worried that if I use them on a printed image the outline will run as my laser printer up and died on me so I need to use the ink jet now. I may drop you an email to pick your brain on that.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real cutie card for today, ideal for a little lad, it is really great....Your colouring is just amazing Christina....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Christina, I love the beautiful papers and layout. The little boy looks wonderful coloured with Gansai Tambi, I treated myself to some of these but not had chance to play with them yet.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    Just love this card ideal for a boy. Your painting is just brilliant and I like the little bike
    Love & best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card for a boy. Thanks for sharing. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy oh boy i could use a cd with all cards for boys ... I need to make cards for four men. All of them would enjoy this card with all the blue tones, overalls & cap. Very creative Christina , especially with the papers going in a variety of directions. ��

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card today is fantastic! I love the image and t he colors you chose are bright and colorful. The bicycle is the perfect touch.
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...