Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 15, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It has been quite a nice day here today and Ruby and I went for a lovely walk this morning along the beach at St Annes. Ruby loves running around on the sand and having a good sniff about. She is not a ball fetcher so I gave up taking one with me a long time ago.

So the draw has been done for the beautiful Snowflake die on offer. You will find a lot more ideas inside the magazine that are sure to inspire you. The name this week is

Kim Cranson

Would you email me your postal address please to

  christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get it in the post to you straight away. I hope you enjoy playing with it and please let me know when you have it safely.

More tomorrow…

Hugs xx

2 comments:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...