Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 18, 2022

Altenew Craft Your Life Project

Hi Everybody,

I think I have told you a few months ago that I have subscribed to the monthly Altenew Craft Your Life Kits and this is the one that was received in November.

These kits are lovely and so full of items for you to use in many different ways.

There are dies, stencils, stamps and an embossing folder in each kit and the flower is a new one each month,

I have added an envelope to each of my cards and decorated them all with Washi Tape, and they are all in cellophane to keep them clean
This one has the addition of Diamante  to it and it is a slimline card.

These cards will be going in my charity shop box which I will take to the shop once it is full, and there are usually about 150 cards in each box that I take to them

I enjoy making these cards as there is no pressure for certain designs and no deadline to meet either.
I can just make them how I like and add them to my box and the charity shop seem to like getting them too.

And with having a new floor fitted in my craft room I have really gone to town and cleared out all of the items that have been made or bought over the years and never used.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Another lovely set of cards today. So lovely I can't choose a favourite. But I do have a thing for slimline cards so ... This one could be a favourite favourite... If you get my drift. Thankyou Christina.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone
    PLEASE PLEASE KEEP STAYING SAFE 🙏 🙏 🙏.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Christina...well done for having a good clear out of your craft room...not an easy task

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, thank you. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards. I really like the blue one xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These card sets are adorable and make the most beautiful cards x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are lovely and I am sure the charity looks forward to them coming in !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, they are stunning. I love Altenew. You are so kind and generous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, Christina. You are not only talented, but also very generous.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...