Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 17, 2022

Decoupage Delight - Water Coloured Flowers

 Hi Everybody,

Today I am adding in the video of how I water coloured the flowers from the Decoupage Delight Hellebore 

I have used the Ironworks die set for the background and the flowers have been added in with foam pads underneath 

The finished card is a 5x7 and is really pretty in real life.

This is the one I created in the video and below you will see another one that I di in a slightly different colour combination

.You could use your favourite colours for another look

I have used leaves from the foliage background die set for the first card and leaves from several sets for this bottom card.
But  they will look just as good using leaves from any die set that you have in your collection.

I hope you enjoy the video 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Another lovely and interesting video along with lovely cards today. In the nicest possible way ... I love to watch you work. You make it look so easy. Thankyou Christina.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone.
    PLEASE KEEP STAYING SAFE 🙏 🙏 🙏.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card Christina..love both the colourways...thanks for the video

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina
    Thank you so much for the video- you make it look so easy and give such detailed instructions. The cards are so lovely and the decoupage flowers are beautiful. Take care and stay safe.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, nice way to color them and not give it much thought, pretty layering on the card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Christina! I enjoy the video as always. Coloring the paper - great idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...